Here’s everything you need to know to get the most out of your visit to Upper Cumberland Urology.
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment.
After hours or in case of emergency call Cookeville Regional Medical Center: 931-528-2541
What to Bring
You should bring the following items with you to your next office visit in order to accelerate the check-in process and assist the provider with your medical care. You need only bring those items that apply to you.
- Current list of medicines you are taking (prescription and over-the-counter)
- A copy of the CD or films of any X-rays, MRIs, CAT scans, etc. that you have had
- Current insurance card(s)
- Driver’s license or other picture ID
- Copy of power of attorney, if applicable
- Co-pay and/or deductible, if applicable
- Forms you completed from our web page
- A list of questions you want to ask the provider when in the room with them.
You can view our privacy practices here.
We accept most major credit cards, debit cards, cash, and personal checks.